You could have a store located in the busiest street in town, selling clothes or technology products for multiple people or you could have a small store that sales products just for your neighborhood. In both cases, have you thought about expansion? Not in terms of opening new branches, but the creation of an e-commerce site and sell online across India.
How can it help your business? Well, here are some benefits of having an online store:
Reaching a wider market: It gives you the opportunity to sell your products internationally, and opens the door to 30 million online shoppers in the Middle East. In recent years, online shopping has witnessed a significant growth when $ 7,000,000 was spent in 2013 against $ 9 billion in 2012 In addition, this number will reach 15 billion dollars till the end of 2015. So do not ignore this great opportunity.
Offer an easier shopping experience: An online store makes customers to search for items easier than in physical stores. An e-commerce site offers its customers the luxury filter, check the availability of a product and review feedback and comments from other buyers. This feature positively affects the credibility of the store, which can result in increased sales. In addition, customers can browse products in the comfort of their homes and at any time of day. In fact, statistics show that 87% of Internet users access the Internet from home.
Sell at any time: This is a major benefit, your company will be operating on 24/7 basis, with no additional costs. You will be able to sell your products or services and get paid with secure online payment solutions at any time of day. Although people are still doubtful about digital payments, the future is certainly promising. Studies show that digital payments are expected to increase from 20% to 40% next year due to security measures that are added to electronic payment solutions which is helping to gain people’s trust.
Get maximum exposure with the mix products : With over 6 billion searches on Google that occur every day, the internet is now considered as the number one tool used to find a product or service. So, having an optimized virtual store for search engines will give you a competitive advantage by connecting it directly to potential customers (search engine optimization). You can also benefit from the internet, using social media marketing strategies. The social networks can add great boost to your online presence. Facebook, for example, allows you to advertise at a low cost to more than 20 million registered users.
So here are four reasons why you should seriously consider having your own virtual store to sell online. To start with your online store, we recommend that you read more by CLICKING HERE.
Gartner did not hold back only to disclose its forecasts for 2015, but also extended their analysis for the following years for IT organizations and users alike. Analysts said the social networking, mobile, cloud and information are pushing companies worldwide to make fundamental changes in business processes.
A research from Gartner Firm on industry trends features 14 strategic planning assumptions that CIOs, senior executives and IT leaders should consider during their business planning and policy development.
Most industries will face major changes during the period from 2015 to 2016. These changes will force fundamental changes in business processes that, in turn, will reshape the industry,” said Kimberly Harris-Ferrante, vice president and Gartner analyst. “The social common good, mobile, cloud computing and the information will be especially important factors in driving industry transformation, challenging existing business models and processes and making greater competitive threats.”
Gartner said that CIOs and other IT and business leaders can use their forecasts and recommendations to better understand the forces that are changing the world and develop strategies to deal with the requirements of rapidly changing business environment.
Industry forecasts include:
- In 2015, less than 2% of worldwide consumers will adopt Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile payments.
- By 2015, spending on enterprise software will increase by 25% over current numbers as a result of the proliferation of smart operational technology (OT).
- In 2015, to avoid becoming simply transaction factories, organizations successful payers will use the integration of information such as their competitive advantage.
- In 2015, the creation of non-traditional currencies and exchange will allow 125 million people to participate in the global economy formal.
- In 2016, three automakers will announce concrete plans for car launches offering of autonomous vehicle technology.
- In 2016, patients will be harmed or put at risk by a breach of a medical safety device.
- In 2016, national governments will require institutions to deliver student records to be redesigned for the curriculum and cutting costs will be based on big data analysis.
- In 2016, half of the US public services customers will have access to organized energy usage data, but only 20% will use it.
- In 2016, at least 25% of manufactures will adopt 3D printing to produce parts for products or services they sell.
- In 2017, over 50% of the selling will be performance based.
There are countless free platforms but some of the poplular are BlogSpot, WordPress.com and typepad, but they also comes with many limitations.
To make your website look more professional, we highly recommend to use a paid hosting service.
Problems in Free Web hosting
Using free hosting can help you save some money. However, if you want to become a serious blogger, free hosting should not be taken into consideration.
Here are some reasons why you should avoid using free web hosting:
1. Free hosting providers could shut down their business at any moment
- They do send a notice before closing the service, but you still need to move all articles posted on the blog to the new server.
- One case which could be used as an example is Yahoo Geocities. They decided to close the service in April 2009.
- If you do not take the back up of your content, you will lose the data once the service is closed forever.
2. Blog with free hosting cannot be sold
- Why is that? The reason is that, a blog created using free hosting, does not belong to you.
- For example, read the terms and conditions on blogspot, it is clearly written that user cannot sell, share, and transfer blogspot blog to other person.
Here’s the full sound:
“No Resale of the Service. Unless Expressly authorized in writing by Google, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Service, (b) use of the Service, or (c) access to the Service.”
You can still sell blogs quietly. But if they come to know, they will close your account and remove it from the search engine index.
3. Security is compromised
Free hosting service providers generally do not spend much on security issues.
4. There is no control on server resources
- With free hosting, you do not get control over your blog server resources.
- When the web traffic increases, blog loading may become slow, which will reduce the convenience of the readers.
- Free web hosting services are used by millions of users around the world. When there is an increase in website traffic, you will not be able to ask for additional bandwidth.
- As a blogger, it can be understood that you will like to save money by using free web hosting.
- However, if you get paid web hosting services (premium), it is not necessary to spend a lot of money.
- You can get a professional shared hosting or cloud hosting service for blogging at an affordable cost.
Here are some of the paid web hosting provider that provide shared hosting and cloud hosting for blogs that you can choose from.
1. ESDS Software Solution Pvt Ltd (India)
2. EukHost (UK)
3. Bodhost (US)
4. WHUK (UK)
Currently trade and communication between people and organizations use the Internet as a fundamental support and in turn the Internet depends on a protocol called DNS (domain name system). Each Web transaction initiated performs a DNS query to know the IP address of the machine that hosts the domain that you want to access. If the database of a DNS server is handled by deceit, a hacker could block any of the services offered by Internet. Web applications such as eCommerce, SaaS, social networks and even email rely on DNS.
Although operators and internet service providers invest in tools to mitigate threats, the DNS infrastructure are vulnerable and are under increased increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Many organizations have established elaborated systems of defense in depth or antivirus software layers that combine traditional firewalls, systems security information and event management (SIEM) and other techniques to protect their infrastructures. However, most of them have little or no specific protection for DNS.
To be safe from growing DNS-based attacks, a new solution we have called Firewall DNS has appeared in the security market. As you see, we are witnessing a specialization in security technology to protect the information from Internet threats. A general purpose firewalls that filter traffic globally, were subsequently joined the IPS, the Web Application Firewall to inspect the http and https protocols; and now the DNS Firewall (monitored port 53). This protects the DNS servers in two ways
From the inside out: Prevents data loss and data theft by blocking queries to DNS servers and communication infected with botnets.
From outside to inside: Mitigates DoS attacks illegitimate blocking traffic to the DNS server. Perform automatic recognition of threats, attacks discovered patterns to discriminate legitimate traffic from malicious users.
For protection at the corporate level, there are a couple of solutions that are in the market for specific safety protection of DNS.
But not only the hardware manufacturers are working to protect the DNS service, but the software community has been doing so for some time improving the protocol extensions using DNSSEC, which facilitate authentication of data sent between the client and the server DNS.
And continuing in the field of software initiative OpenDNS with your tool DNSCrypt provide encryption of DNS traffic between the user’s computer and the DNS server.
Whether DNSSEC implementations, as OpenDNS, it is necessary that the DNS server and client support these tools; making it work in the IT department set up communications to consult public DNS servers that have this functionality, install the necessary software capable of performing the secure DNS queries.
After investing much time and effort on building a site, verifies the statistics and discover that there are dozens of unscrupulous webmasters who copy your content and are using images hosted on your account of hosting. This is a perfect example of hotlinking. Not only are stealing your images, but also are consuming traffic of your business web hosting. While preventing theft articles is difficult, there is a way to get other webmasters cannot use images hosted on your website hosting account.
The cPanel control panel is equipped with a useful feature called Hotlink protection. As the name implies, this feature helps to prevent other webmasters linking directly to files hosted on your site, saving traffic and improve site performance. In this article we will teach how to enable this type of protection.
Enabling and Configuring Hotlink protection
Enter the cPanel control panel and look for the icon named “Hotlink Protection”, which is in the security category. On the next page you have to enable hotlink protection functionality and introduce sites that want to use the extensions (normally are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp).
We also recommend that you allow direct access to the image, because sometimes you can have small images, in which clicking on the link that makes up the image you have access to the full size image.
The option of “Redirect request to this URL” we recommend you place the URL of a web page that shows a simple warning that it is not allowed to use images hosted on your web hosting account. So you will inform others webmasters to not to waste time trying to use your stuff.
After you enable and configure, you can perform a test to check the functionality of Hotlink Protection whether it is working or not. If you do not have a website hosted on another web server, you can use Myspace, Blogger or another site to try to use images that are hosted in your account. When trying to hotlink one of the images hosted on your site, you will not see the error message saying that you cannot access the image, because it is protected or the user will be redirected to the URL you specified above.
Working with Hotlink protection is relatively simple using cPanel. The whole process takes no more than a few minutes to complete. Keeps in mind that this will not prevent other webmasters to copy your text or images to upload to your own web server. However, it will help protect your web hosting account and more importantly, stop them from stealing bandwidth from your site.