Advantages Of Cloud Computing Technology

Many people have not discovered the differences between cloud computing architecture and traditional servers, here are a couple of points you need to understand:

Efficiency:

A traditional server must contain a minimum of resources being used by the operating system, so if the system uses 10% of the server, the other 90% are always available for services (web, FTP, email, etc.). This makes the server underutilized much of the time, but still drawing power, network and cooling, increasing costs. In the cloud, you use the resources you need, avoiding waste in idleness.

Security:

A virtualized server is divided into a cloud of computing resources, so your site does not come out of the air in the event of failure of any component of the physical server (or even an accidents in the fully managed datacenter) as it would be on a traditional server.

Scalability:

If you have demand of variable access (hours with thousands of hits and others more calm), do not need to maintain a super machine that will idle and did not hire one that cannot take the hits, virtualization makes the process of upgrade / downgrade immediately and the site is always in the air.

So even if you have demand for writing data to disk, you increase the space instantly and without stopping the machine. You also eliminates bureaucracy to upgrade the physical equipment and saves time.

Mobility:

With all the resources being distributed and scalable in cloud, cloud computing services facilitates the creation of applications that can be accessed remotely or through mobile devices which are economically viable, as in traditional architecture costs (in comparison) would be prohibitive.

Economy:

Maintaining a baseline to make your application work and having the possibility of increasing the resources according to demand, and lower easily without physical changes, you warrant that you will not pay more for it and does not use or overspend when you need it. cloud hosting services are more optimized and economical today.

Be Sociable, Share!